Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pretty Little Tables

Not Just Decoration

My Kitchen
I was trying to describe my little kitchen table and dresser as a sideboard, but this person just couldn't understand how a little table could be functional, pretty, and be used anywhere except on a deck. So, I thought I would put together a post of some pretty little tables to eat on.

Some are side tables used differently, but most are bistro sets. Some are old, some are new, but they all can be used for one type of historic property or another. You chose.:D


Party at the little table!
ana-rosa Tumbler

Cast Iron, I believe
eBay

Romantic Victorian Revival Cast Iron
Beautiful & Fresh Home

Don't forget to move the chair away a little so you don't get thorned.
Beautiful Things, Heart, and Home

Looks New-Dealish to me.
beckhamissa.com

Doll Set
But I wish it was my set.

Doll Set
calicojewels. Etsy

New, but looks groovy to me
charlestongardens.com

1990s Retro-Contemporary
eBay

Just plain romantic
collectionsunlimited Etsy

Dolly Table Set
eBay

Darling for a cottage garden.
Fermob_Verbena_bistro-table-and-chairs

Personally not a fan of the chairs, but I love the table.
frontgate.com

Look at the design.. on the chairs and the table base!
Ibid.

1980's deck style
gardencottage.com

Looks like a ghost set to me!
eBay

New but really romantic
grandinroad.com

"Mod"
homeinfatuation.com

Post-Modern
Ibid.

Formal Dining
hometalk.com

I honestly thought this was my friend's porch! Even with the shawl over the table, the chairs, the yellow paint.. everything!
justbeinginfertile.blogspot.com

Super fun colors.
kaboodle.com


Marolyn Williams
Romantic Homes Magazine

1970s
mastergardenproducts.com

Mid Century Modern
mid.century.creekstreetunique Etsy

School-Age Modern
notsoantique Etsy


Antiqued-modern
Passe'Pre'sent

Romantic Victorian Revival Cast Iron
Pink Cottage

Romanticized Modern
Ibid.

Modernized Deck
Ibid.

Tea for two on a little table.
Pollyana Cottage Cotswolds Hookedonhouses.net

New and romantic!
Pottery Barn

Mixed and matched romantic patio
Romancing the Rose Studio

Possibly a t.v. or another folding table. Brilliant!
Romantic Shabby & Vintage

Shabby Romantic
Ibid.


Shabby Romantic
Ibid.

Mixed and matched romantic scene
Romantic Vintage Home

Romantic rendezvous?
Ibid.

Lunchen Without more room.
Semplice Abbondanza

Pretty little side craft table covered in lace.
Shabby & Charme

Thrift store Romance?
Shabby Vintage Love


The fancy snack
Southern Living Magazine

Probably my favorite, save for my own!
The Glory Collection

definitely mod!
thisoldhouse.com

Shabby Mosaic Romantic
touch.of.class.com

Post Modern - Contemporary
wayfair.com

1970s pretty
zyryqueenofthemods.wordpress.com
Beautiful Things Heart & Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...