Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Houses In Tennessee - On The Side Of The Road

Just taking a short drive down the street, and look what I see!

 Christmas Houses

 Yes, I did pull over on the side of the road to take these photos! My mother and children were with me, and they were agast at my presumtion. But, look what I got. It makes me so happy!
 
On the Curve on Highway 96 in Murfreesboro, TN
 
 
 
On Nolensville Road, Nolensville, TN
 
 
"Sherwood Green" Nolensville, TN
 
 
 
 
 
"James K. Polk House" Columbia, TN






 Visitor Center, Columbia TN



My daughter, Sidney in a magnolia tree at the "James K. Polk House"


2 comments:

  1. Dear Sassy,
    LOVELY! Lucky you! Very best of luck and much happiness in your move.
    I think you left a message for me about interviewing Adam and me for your blog? I just found it but was not able to respond. I do not have a Facebook page. We would love to do that for you. You can just email me personally if you would like. My email is on the blog and our website, but here it is:
    countryladyantiques@yahoo.com

    Kind regards,
    Mary
    http://anhistoricallady.blogspot.com

    and

    www.thecountryladyantiques.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, Will do so within the next week!

    ReplyDelete

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...