Sunday, February 23, 2014

Travel Channel's "Castle Secrets & Legends"

Weekly Television Show!



I'm not sure if this is a new show, or not. I just happened to find out about it when I was with my brother who was watching another show on The Travel Channel. 

The advertisement says it shows Sunday 10:00 pm/9:00 pm Central.

However, I saw it this week's episode Sunday at 10:00 am Central.

It lasts an hour and has several locations within one episode. I would say that what I didn't like was the announcer's voice. It is the "Horror Movie Voice," which I don't think quite appropriate for this show. Also, on the Castle at Loch Ness, it wasn't the story on the castle, but on the monster hoax and didn't include the building at all. Here are some shots that I took...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...