Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oaklands At Christmas

In Murfreesboro, TN

Here I am at this beautiful Italianate Mansion for the Candlelight Tour December 5, 2015.

If you want to visit, here is the webpage Oaklands Historic House mansion
 All photographs taken by Taylor Speer-Sims, The Sassy Countess and are copywritten with usage by written prior-permission. I am really good at giving permission with the idea that photos are given full credit. However, with the consistent deluge of unauthorized copying, I'm afraid I will have to enforce.

Me in time-period costume provided by Oaklands. You all know how much I LOVE plaid!
Garland at the front door

I was told this is a "head-hunter portrait" Three grandchildren of Dr. Maney










Dapper Steven Thomas

Inside the "Davis Bedroom."






Gorgeous Sarah







Quilts inside the cedar chest. I was super surprised because my Mawmaw made me one exactly like the one on the right! "Turkey Tracks"

The upstairs front hall and Christmas tree where I was.

The three Keeble children: Sally, Mary, and Walter in the "headhunter portrait."

Selfie of me and beauteous Lindsey Whitley

It really was a special night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...