Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Sassy Countess Is A Countess

The Countess Of Sealand To Be Exact!


Ok, so I really do know the rules of title-hood, but I just couldn't resist. Yes, I purchased a title for the Principality of Sealand. And now, the Sassy Countess is really a very sassy Countess!


So, on a side note... I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE!!!!!!! They are horrible, incompetent, unethical, rude and don't have a clue from one email to the next! Buy your fake title from somewhere else! OMG, THEY WON'T STOP EMAILING ME WITH HORRIBLE THINGS! STAY AWAY!!!

You'd think that buying a fake title would be easy. Well, apparently, the number here is not a valid number, and the seller did not have the right to sell, and the principality is completely the most ridiculous bunch of people that I have ever had the pleasure (NOT) of coming in contact with. Wow, the absolute worst purchase that I have ever made in my life.

BY THE WAY, You can get your title for free from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...