Saturday, March 22, 2014

Chicago Art Institute...

 Part 2

This is sort of a continuation of the photos from my trip to the Chicago Art Institute...

Go here for Part 1
There is no reason to go there first, as there is no continuation of story-line.
 The photographs were taken in the order in which I viewed the object.
All photos artifacts have something to do with housing... 
Either paintings to hang, or items in a home...





Ok, except for the armor... But some people hang armor in their houses. I have a fake suit that I named after my Grandfather... So, I did find an excuse to get it in here. ;)

Oh look... There I am in the reflection!






For a full breakdown on these two paintings Go Here





To read my study on farming Start Here At Week 2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Great T-Shirts and More!


See other gifts available on Zazzle.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...